Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am back

I am back .....

After about 4 weeks without internet finally I back again.

The first week in Bojonegoro, a small town in East Java, I found that my sister's computer was no longer has an internet connection. Perhaps you know the reason....

And for almost two weeks in Pangkal Pinang, I was so busy preparing my son's party. Yeah... we have a 'syukuran' party for his sircumcition. There, again... I couldn't connect internet.

And a week in Jakarta was for the kids, almost everyday we went to Ancol, well... as long as they happy...

It's a regret that I can not participate in SP 11, it's OK I will wait for the SP12 next January.

Now, back in KL, it's time to knit again.... my yarns are waiting, I miss them, I miss my needle and my stash, I'll start knitting and quilting again.

See U soon....

1 comment:

Lily said...

Hmmm Bojonegoro. I love the food there. Very spicy!