Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bag for Emma



Emma Amalia, my cheerful friend will move to Denpasar by the end of this month.
I made this blue flowery bag for her. I do love to make something for a friend who will leave KL and everytime I give the gift Emma always ask, ... can I have one..? he..he.. now is your turn Emma... hope you like it...
So long Emma, hope to see you again someday... keep in touch girl...
And as usual - handmade by Hernik - my brand....
As a secretarial duty, I made this 'Album Kenangan', it's photo of our big WIATMI family in KL. I learn digital scrapbooking so this is as my 'experiment' ... he..he..he.. not bad eh ?

There we are, with Tafsir group and Ust. Muntaha - our teacher...

1 comment:

Chezvies said...

very pretty bag..and I love that embroidered "branding" on the inside. Very inspiring..:)