Thursday, May 21, 2009

Granny Exchange - NNC


Made this granny bag for my secret partner (it's not secret anymore.....) for Needles n Craft Granny Exchage. The rule is we have to crochet granny square and I decided to make it as a bag. I use Minlon Acrylic and 3mm clover hook.




We also have to include two stash item for the exchange. As I don't know what other craft my partner do - I've searched to find her blog but couldn't find - and as she joint this exchange so I am sure she do crochet too. I include these 3 balls of Indonesian yarn. Cotton, Rayon cotton and a ball of pink yarn.

Joanne, I hope you like them, and so sorry about the delivery....


Oh, I also make this pouch for Joanne. I think you can use it as an external harddrive cover, or you can use it for your sun glasses cover....



Using Indonesian Cotton thread mix and orange colour and 3mm clover hook....

1 comment:

lia said...

cantik sangat beg crochet tu!!.boleh bagi pattern tak?tringin la nak buat satu..