Sunday, October 19, 2014

Resume

Hellooo ...

it's been months since my last post on in blog ..
What am I doing all this time ? Well I did some handmade stuff but mostly just busy with daily activities.

Ramadhan, Raya,School holidays .. busy ..busy .. busy ..

But ... I manage to finish all these until last September ..




It's Haruni Shawl ... lace knitting 
Using Nako yarn and 4mm sircular needle



Casting on Gingko shawl .. not finish yet 



Blocking doily 


Haruni shawl again


My pattern for glass cozy .. interesting ?


I also volunteering in teaching craft for Indonesian worker in shelter KBRI, here is one of their work, a handphone case made from scrap. 


Bag ... !! Finally took a course for bag making at Subang ...



Baby Blanket for friend ... 




Table runner for friend who move to Jakarta
Jelly roll bali batik



this one is a caterpillar costume for my bestfriend's son for his performance at school


Have a nice weekend ...  

1 comment:

ChezVies said...

wow..all beautiful stuff you made!! bravo for teaching all those workers! I wish I could learn crochet from you :D